This beautiful bicycle journey starts at the beginning of northern Patagonia. The Panguipulli Inter Lakes…
Skiing in Chile’s Andes Mountain is more than a sport;
it is an opportunity to develop a profound and powerful relationship with these majestic mountains. You will be skiing in the stunning, unparalleled beauty of the breathtaking, majestic Andes Mountain range. Most days are clear with blue skies, a bright sun and even a full moon during the day. There is no need to bring your own equipment – you can rent everything you need with Explore Chile Tours.
Day 1: Arrival to Santiago and City Tour
Explore Chile Tours will pick you up at Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport and take you to your hotel in Santiago. After resting, a city tour to Santiago’s most emblematic sightseeing attractions as well as dinner reservations are possible.
Day 2: Head off to the Ski Center located in the heart of the Andes Mountains Range
9:00 hrs: Drive to the ski center
Located only 70 kilometers (43 miles) from Santiago, the trip is about 2 hours long by car. You will be skiing in South America’s largest and most modern Ski resort. The ski resort is 3,000 meters high, which allows for an excellent quality of snow and 80% of clear skies during the season.
Days 3-5: Enjoy Skiing in the Andes
You will have full access to all 900 hectares with slopes for all level skiers. After enjoying a full 5th day of skiing, you will return to Santiago by car.
Days 6: Santiago City Tour
Enjoy a city tour of Santiago’s most emblematic sightseeing attractions as well as dinner reservations based on your culinary preferences.
Day 7: Flight from Santiago back home
Transfer from your hotel to Arturo Merino Benitez international Airport
- All hotel reservations
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) only at the ski resort. Dinner does not include beverages or tips.
- Ski pass valid until the day before the check out. If you check out before 10am, a courtesy ticket will be offered for the day of departure.
- Outdoor heated pool (restrictions and Covid protocol apply).
- Entertainment activities
- Access to Fitness Center and Spa (massage with cost)
- Ski storage
- Nightly turndown
- City Tour
- Dinner and lunch reservations (Lunches and dinners are not included and must be paid directly at the local establishment)
- Airport to hotel upon arrival
- Hotel to Airport on return to USA
- Santiago Hotel to Ski Center
- Ski Center to Santiago Hotel
- Santiago City Tour
- Skies and Clothing Rental
- Helicopter transportation from hotel to Ski center
- Helicopter tour of Santiago
***Price subject to change until reservation***
***Subject to availability***